CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Don't go...

After Harry first move to Spurs Tony Adams is taking over and the next day Harry came to Fratton Park and says he want half of the club for next season. To me it's not fair. He ditched the club and now he wants half of the club to go to Spurs? If he wants half of the club then why leave it? Thats not cool at all. Well, if he wants Pompey then why don't change Spurs name to Portsmouth FC and change the color to blue and stuff. Better yet, Why don't he just move to Portsmouth back? He really made me Ballistic!

Of course his main target is Niko Kranjcar because Niko is his so called Favorite player. And I bet he will grab hold of Diarra, Distin, Crouch, Defoe, Papa, Johnson and David James. Please don't go. I still love you Pompey guys. You guys made me support Pompey and made me hate Spurs. If you all move to Spurs I won't be supporting you guys or that team.

Instead I'll support Manchester City instead of Spurs. I will chant City's chants along with the City's fans out there. I will wear the blue moon's Jersey with Robinho's name behind it. Look, just don't go guys. You mean everything to Pompey and Pompey fan. If you guys do move to Spurs please remember you guys were the blues. The blues of Pompey. The people who were wearing the blue shield of Pompey. Kranjcar, don't get too comfortable with your international teammates. Don't be like Corluka. The person who lost his inner Charlie and became a monster...

0 comments: