CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Top 4 PL clubs lost it.

This week is very depressing. None of the 4 top clubs was given a 3 pointer this week. As Liverpool, Manchester United, Chelsea and Arsenal didn't scored nor win last night. Liverpool's match was really disappointing since I watched only that. Liverpool had so many chances that were all blew up by Robbie Keane. I don't like him at all. He seems really good in Spurs but now, he lost that Spurs spirit.


So Manchester United draw with Aston Villa (Which I didn't watch eventhough it was after Liverpool's match because we were in a hotel which only provides ESPN, not star sports.) it was surprisingly a nil nil by both amazing clubs. I still think Van Der Sar's save was really cool when he reached the left corner of the goalpost.


Chelsea was a very awkward match. Ballack, Anelka, Kalou, Malouda, Lampard and Deco were all on field that match and scored nothing. Same as Newcastle. I respect Newcastle for defending the ball though and a very good job guys. It was a very close shot made by Kalou (or is it Malouda) which he kicked the ball passed the goal post.


Anyway talking about Manchester City. I'm very happy for them all. It was a 3-0 at City Of Manchester Stadium but I still sympathize Arsenal for losing. Not only that, they didn't have any points leaving the stadium. First goal was made by Manchester's Ireland and second by Robinho and last penalty goal by Sturridge. Well, congratulation for the blue moon and good luck next week for the reds.


Portsmouth and Hull City was a bit upsetting for the both of the team. As I am supporting Portsmouth I don't really blame the own goal. It was a 2-2 at Fratton Park. Open goal was by Crouch, equalizer from Hull's Turner, Lead by Blue's Johnson and own goal by Pamarot. Very, very close game.


Stoke City won last night with 1-0 and 3 points. Sidibe goaled and I guess that's it. I didn't watch this one so... Congratulations to the Stokes.


Luck strikes Bolton Wanderer as the won against Middlesbrough. 3-1 last night. First open goal was by Steinsson, second by Taylor, response by Middlesbrough's Pogatetz and surprising one minute aftergoal by Elmander. Very interesting game by the two clubs and congratulation for the Wanderers.


Tottenham Hotspur is still confident last night when they face Blackburn Rovers and won again. 1-0 and open and winning goal was by Pavlyuchenko (I can't believe I misspelled his name on my first attempt on typing). A massive fight last night by the two sides. Jenas and Andrews fought at the second half that the two of them was given a yellow card. I think Andrews started it first.


Sunderland didn't brought 3 points at Stadium Of Light as victory last night was the Hammers. It was a 0-1 and the one who goal was Behrami, the guy with cool hairdo. In fact, he plays awesome just like his hairdo.
I idolize this cool hair guy.


0 comments: