CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 15, 2008

My prediction was right...

It was a tie as I predicted. I didn't really watch the match but I saw the highlights. Congratulation to Defoe as he tried to score a lot of times and to James for defending all the shots in the match.

Anyway Kranjcar was surprisingly not on field and also Campbell and I received news from Pompey's official web site that the two of them picked up injuries. Kranjcar picked up an ankle injury and I don't know how long he won't play on field. Sol Campbell with his toe injury which prevent him playing was replaced by Distin who was wearing the armband. Kranjcar's replacement was Papa Bouba Diop. Why can't they listen to me? Bouba Diop will not be making a much afford in this match. The should of replace him with Hughes. Wait!... Why the hell isn't Hughes on field? Man, Tony Adams still don't know which Pompey player should be on field.

So Nugent was back from his surgery and was placed on the sideline. I could understand why he isn't playing. He's just didn't fully recovered. They should of let Mvuemba on field. He's a bit potential.

Finally the match was over, Pompey's best man was not on field and congratulation for West Ham United to defend Pompey till the end of the match.

Highlights from the game:


Diarra picking up an injury on the field with Belhadj



Traore fighting for the ball with a West Ham player



Traore with West Ham player. (this dude got awesome hair~)



Traore still with the awesome hair guy.



Pamarot heads the ball off the hammer's player



Defoe kicks the ball from the sky



Kanu bringing the ball.



I don't know what the hell Kanu is doing.



John Metgod arguing with some guy



Belhadj

0 comments: