CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

I'm back!

I can't believe my Wi-Fi was fixed this early! Anyway I'm back and there's a lot of things going on when I was gone.

There's this Romanian song I love so much! I mean the music and lyrics are amazing. The song was called 'stay with me' by Akcent. You got to hear it! It's really amazing!



Some scenes from the video.

So my young sister made a video and post it on Youtube for the very first time. It turn amazingly pretty. Well, it's about emos and stuff but I liked it. The song was from this band I haven't heard about much but I like the song. Anyway just search 'Amazing Andres Gorgeous ♥'. If you don't have the ♥ thing you can copy it here.



Andreas Gorgeous♥

Anway Sporting Lisbon won defeating Shaktar or
however you spell it. I was actually supporting the two of them because in Sporting there's Motinho, Izmailov and Veloso and I do support them but in Shaktar I support Srna, the croatian wonder dude. I'm still happy that Sporting won though.

Now my exams are over. Just wait till Tasauf end and yay! my life is blooming with happiness! I still can't believe my Taharah was a B. I barely can read Arabic and I scored a B. That's awesome right? I'm really interested in Arabic now when its got to do with reading the Al-Quran. I mean I turned really good in reading it than last year. I can't even read one word or even spell last year. I felt bad about it but now I'm shining in my class!

Languages all around the world apart us all from communicating and I want to learn all the languages I could. I'm really interested in learning European languages such as Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Romanian(even though it's complicated) and Croat. To me it'll be a success to learn all this before I die. I'll be blessed if I could understand Arabic. I only know some words but oh well...

Anyway I did watch James Bond and it upsets me. I can't understand the story as there was a lot of fighting and violence in the movie. The sex parts aren't much which was a bit surprising. I thought Daniel Craig was craving for sex in James Bond but how the hell it turned like that? Who cares anyway.



Daniel Craig

So that's my days without internet. See ya~

0 comments: