CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

My view of Hotel 626.

Before I say anything I just want to tell you guys my opinion in the game. I'm not really insulting it or saying the game is bad but it's just my opinion.

So... It's around 12am and I'm still waiting for the Premier League's late kick off cause I'll die without watching football on a foorball weekend. Anyway I know it's still in a middle of Fulham against Aston Villa and Middlesbrough against Newcastle but I'm not really interested in the two of the match so I played Hotel 626.

I like the effect on the game. It looks real and it kinda creep me out, AT FIRST that is. But then I think again, That game was made by United States people or somewhere around there. Ghosts or things like that in US really suck. I mean the ghost there seem so not scary as there is in Asia. Plus I've watched a lot of ghost movies from the US and they didn't really made my day.

So I played it just now and it made me ballistic because everyone seem to get scared and they looked as if they piss their selves already. I mean what the hell? The game was boring and I have to load it everytime. It even takes more than a minute to wait. How did it made people scared over waiting too long?

So you started the game being a dude that is half naked in his bed. What the hell is up with that? So did the guy just made out with a girl and he woke up and just get out of there? So lame... Plus, When you came out of the hotel room all of a sudden you ran... With me controlling the your view. And it totally suck cause there's no instructions or directions at all, not even maps. So the first thing you do is to avoid a black hole in a hotel... What the... Is the hotel in space? If not what is up with the black hole? I died twice trying to avoid that thing.

You then came into a room where your job is to take pictures of a french maid that was off from a bathtub. C'mon! Ghost needs privacy too. I died that time and there's this annoying laughing voice which I think it sounds like a scene queen. Anyway I stop there and I think I won't be playing that again.

It'll be really fun if the hotel is messed up by blood, blood and more blood. It'll be cool. I mean Japanese ghost rocks!! You americans should really play a game called Kuon or something.

0 comments: