CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Tottenham Hotspur: New enemy

It made me sad to hear Redknapp moved to Spurs so suddenly. I mean I can't picture Portsmouth in the hands of another manager. To Pompey, Redknapp was the only future for Pompey. But it made me Ballistic to hear that he leaves Pompey after a one night discussion. It's not fair to Pompey is it? I mean one night of talking about Spurs and the next day you know your manager leaves you hanging.



It was the first day for one of his favorite players in Pompey, Niko Kranjcar to be playing on field as well. He just leave like that and didn't even watch Niko's first match after the surgery. I'll feel really bad if I'm Niko. To be left by the manager who praise by so much. To me it's rubbish if he talks like that and didn't even have the chance to manage Niko on his first match since the injury. Why can't he just wait for Pompey's match with Fulham to end and after that he'll be packing his stuff for Spurs?



But now he moved there I still think he's a bad man. See how Spurs are climbing up the League Table ever since Redknapp manage Spurs. How come Bentley became the man after Redknapp rule Spurs? How did Corluka became a monster who is craving to tackle people so badly after this sudden switch? How did Bale collected a red card in Redknapp's hands?... Wait! I think that was when Ramos rule Spurs...



Who cares anyway. The big point is that how did Harry did it? How did he change Spurs players to be more crazy than to Pompey? How did he turn sweet little people to crazy monsters who wants to eat the ball? Pompey didn't turn that bad. How come Spurs does? I know all of them are more talented than Pompey but that's not a way to be better.

I care less anyway. Now Pompey is in Tony Adams and John Metgod's hands. I have faith in the two of them to make Pompey the next big thing. They just need time, Plenty of time.



Next match when Pompey vs Spurs I want Pompey to win. I want Redknapp to feel how Pompey players feel when he leaves the club in a sudden. I want Niko to goal head-trick and Defoe and Crouch to goal too. I want to see Harry's so called favorite players to beat him at his own game. To see him surprised seeing Niko more skillful in his own game would be a dream come true. I want him to regraded leaving Pompey like that.

But when this season end I don't want Niko to move to Spurs because that would be a disaster. Even if Harry bid him with a really high price I still want Niko to be in Pompey... Because Spurs is a club for useless and brainless Jews...

0 comments: